Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Eat, Chat,Laugh, Drink, Sleep......Repeat

I am still trying to recover from our Georgia trip. I was so busy
eating, chatting, and laughing that I never once took out my camera!
It was great to see everyone and Pugmama and Big Daddy (those are their
ad*lt film names....) are the best host and hostess in the state of
Georgia! Here is our weekend Georgia bullet style....

* Rule number one...don't drive to the sticks in Georgia without your handy dandy Garm*n GPS. I would have gotten lost for sure! Thanks MoM:)

* One never knows what can be found on the side porch after an afternoon of eating, chatting, laughing and drinking!

* Hannah wants a horse, a camper and an in the ground pool.....that's the last time I bring her with me!!!

* Hannah wants to know when we are finishing the cornhole tournament

* There was a Blog Ho among us.....who knew???

* Mike makes the best chocolate covered chips evah.

* Stacy can talk some serious trash when playing cornhole...but she might need to focus her attention on the game:P

* Angela was no help in talking Hannah out of having a horse!

* Maisie takes a nap anywhere as long as she has this

* Lisa makes the best brownies....seriously people they are insane! She needs to post the recipe again...pretty please lisa.

* Sophie covets Maddy's shoes.

* Pugmama can NEVER have enough Pug stuff!

* Tracy read your blogs and pulled questions from your old post to crown the Blog Ho

* Alison and Mali are HUGE High S*hool musical fans! Who would have thunk it???

* A Georgia blogger movie should be popping up in blogland soon...

Thanks again PM and BD your are always so generous! The company and food could have not have been any better!

6 Comments:

Blogger 4D said...

It was a great weekend and I am so thrilled that I got to meet and spend time with you and your wonderful girls.

Keep smilin!

11:19 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Miss y'all so much, wish we lived closer!!!
Tell Hannah I'm 37 and still wanting a horse, a camper, and an inground pool, one day, hey I can dream can't I?!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Special K said...

Somebody in NC needs to invest in a cornhole set. It's fun for the whole family. :)

Miss my TBG girls a ton. Why is it that we all live so freakin far apart?!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

I told you the deal on the Hannah wanting a horse, camper and pool thingamajig. Still waiting for your decision...
and saying there will be a blogger movie 'popping up' after revealing our adu.lt film names.....you're spicy!!!!!!

3:28 PM  
Blogger kitchu said...

Glad you guys had so much fun!

9:04 PM  
Blogger Lisa~~ said...

It was great seeing you again and also meeting Hannah & Sophie. Thank you for getting the children's goodie bags together, so fun. I'm glad that you enjoyed the brownies, here's the link to the recipe: http://cooklisacook.blogspot.com/2007/07/test.html

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home