Saturday, September 01, 2007

Just Crossing Stuff off My List......

I have been busy crossing things of my "to do list" and feeling much less stressed with each item I cross out. Ben and I are packed. Chris and Hannah will finish up tomorrow. I am just about finished with the laundry and only need to pick up a few last minute things for our trip.

Do you remember the week before we got our referral for Sophie I decided to buy a new sofa and loveseat? I wanted a slipcover sofa with machine washable slipcovers. I looked all over NC and finally found what I was looking for and at a price I thought was resonable. Well we finally got our furniture last week!! It took forever because the fabric I chose was out of stock, although it was part of the "over stock" sale. Go figure. I would still recommend this company and their furniture. Chris and I painted the room, changed the window treatments and LOVE the new look of our family room.


(the photo came out dark, I'm to tired to get up off my new comfy couch and take a better one)


I think because our furniture took longer than usual we were the "lucky winners" of this kids size leather club chair. You can register to win the same chair at theFurniture Homes Store web site

11 Comments:

Blogger Headmeister said...

Dark picture of not, I'm loving the color combination!!! And I can't believe that ANY of you are all packed already... You're WAY better than me! I'll still be packing on the way out the door! lol...

I can't wait! I'm soooo excited for ya!

9:53 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

VERY pretty furniture!

10:39 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Lookin' great baby!

Hey, that chair is great...I love it :0) It does make me think about being kicked back with a cigar though...that's a bit incongruous.

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love, love the new family room! I almost didn't recognize it. and OMG, you leave in three days!!!!!!!

Heather

3:06 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Lovin the family room. Aww...look how tidy it looks now. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Just wait.......remember all those BRIGHT plastic toys??

7:51 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Love the new look and the furniture....
You will be leaving soon..
Take care
Kim

9:50 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Love the new furniture. Can't believe you are leaving in just a couple more days. I'm so excited for you.

ps. I need your packing list because we all know you need just one more thing to put on your list.. ;-)

11:49 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

OOOO, I love it! I love that colors. It's so cozy! Glad you were able to cross that one off the list!

9:46 AM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Gorgeous!!!!! Love the chair. You really do have great taste. Bon Voyage!!

10:57 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Room looks great!

So excited for you!!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

AHHHHHHHH!!! Just got home from a long weekend away, and want to say...
have a safe trip, I will thinking about you guys sooooo much,I am soooooo excited for you.
we love you!!!!!!!!

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home