Friday, August 31, 2007

Just a Quick Post

We leave Wednesday and our travel plans are still a little sketchy....I know hard to believe. We are the first family from our agency to go to this province. This is what we have so far.....

9/5 Flight to Beijing

9/6 Arrive in Beijing, check in Capital Hotel

9/7 Tiananmen Square, The Forbidden City, Hutong tour riding
Rickshaw with lunch, Dinner with Beijing duck (LOL this is how it is worded from our agency, sounds like
Beijing duck is a cartoon character)

9/8 Great Wall, lunch and Acrobatic show, dinner

9/9 Fly to Taiyuan

9/10

9/11

9/12

9/13

9/14

9/15 Flight to Guangzhou

9/16 Sightseeing & Pearl Market

9/17 take visa picture & Medical Check, Guide will deliver the visa
Paper to USC, family has free morning

9/18 2:45pm, Bus to the USC for the group oath, and get baby’s visa,

9/19 Leave hotel to the airport, back to your sweet home


We are anticipating meeting Sophie on the 9th in the afternoon,or the 10th in the morning. The hole in our plans basically is our time in Taiyuan. I will make changes here if I find out anything before we leave on WEDNESDAY!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger kitchu said...

I'm so freaking excited over here. And you thought YOU'D be the only one in need of some Vit A.

12:10 AM  
Blogger Headmeister said...

I still can't believe you're leaving on WEDNESDAY!!!!!!

I also can't believe that I still don't know what the Vitamin A joke is... I wasn't there for that :(

1:15 AM  
Blogger t~ said...

OMG, your going to China! So excited for you!

I guess your dinner with Bejing Duck could compare to breakfast with Snow White.... ;0)

7:58 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Totally excited for you!! It's actually here. Sorry you have a blank in the middle there but you know one part of it.. You get Sohpie!! :0)

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I don't think I could be in China for 5 days before seeing Sophie!!! I can't wait to see her.


Patti

9:07 AM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Sophie! Sophie! Sophie!

Whew....so soon now.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

I'll be thinking of you Wednesday morning while I'm having my CT scan! Tooth aces again!!! UUGGH!!!

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PICTURES OF THE "NEW FAMILY"

1:19 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

Yeah! It won't be long now. I'm glad you're able to travel early and see parts of China as well as acclimate to the time change a bit. A friend of mine travelled 2 weeks ago and she highly recommended going early if possible to get use to the time change.

Way to go for being packed so early! Won't be long now!!!

10:41 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Holy moly you are really going!!!! SOOOO excited. We were also at the Capital hotel! If you get a room with the blow dryer from the Ming Dynasty - you have an older room. As for another. We stayed 3 nights at the start of our trip - in the crap room with the NO AIR....then the last night (for like 7 hours) we had a great room - great air, blowdryer and bathroom. Oh man that bathroom ROCKED!!!

7:50 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Maryellen, Wednesday we are having dinner with my sister-in-law, while we work on the travel packet! We will have a good luck toast to you! With iced tea probably....ha ha!

Have a safe trip and post lots, and lots, and lots of photos!

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home