Sunday, August 12, 2007

What I learned in the First 3 Hours of my Sunday Morning

1. It is good to check email and laugh so hard that it helps you wake up a little quicker.

2. Friends that make comments thinking its going one place but it ends up at another…crack me up!

3. Did you know you could delete a comment that you make on any Yahoo board that you belong?

4. I didn’t need to delete MY comment but friend I am referring to in number 2 did! LOL still making me laugh 5 hours later.

5. Ben was on his cell phone for 2 hours talking to a girl from school….while we were all sleeping.

6. I should take the cell phone with me when I send Ben to bed.

7. There is nothing like bacon, eggs, toast and hashbrowns for Sunday morning breakfast.

8. My husband is becoming impatient with the wait….duh welcome to my world and the world of many of my peeps.

9. The best time to go to the grocery store is when everyone is at church Sunday morning.

10. I looove Sundays. It is the only day of the week that Chris doesn’t work and we don’t HAVE to go any where. ( for those of you concerned about our souls we go to church Saturday night)

15 Comments:

Blogger Susie said...

It sounds like you've had a GREAT day already!!! I hope it continues through the end of the day as well.

2:24 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

I am completely curious about what brought about the laughs ;)

I did a little Sunday morn shopping myself. I agree...nice and quiet then.

5:38 PM  
Blogger kitchu said...

Oh thank God. I was seriously worried about the state of your eternal beings... :O)

#7 WAS my breakfast at 2pm today!!
It was the best.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

I ate a pop tart for breakfast. Does that make you laugh??

6:32 PM  
Blogger Special K said...

I ate Doritos for breakfast. Blazin' buffalo ranch flavor. See what happens when you're a single chick with no one else to feed...

But if it showed up in the e-mail before it was deleted doesn't that mean it ended up in everyone's e-mail? Oh man how embarassing. Your friend (who shall remain nameless) better be more careful and not check her e-mail when recovering from a beach hangover... wink wink!

6:39 PM  
Blogger aimeeg said...

Mmm, I love a good Sunday morning breakfast.

And yes, Sunday mornings at the grocery store is the best time--beat that church crowd!

8:47 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

HA! I bet I know what kind of comments it was! I'm also a member of the Marching Panda's group, could be WAY wrong, but just a guess, bet I know who the FRIEND was too!!!
Please fill me in, what comment did'nt get posted?
Sunday mornings are a great time to shop, but even better, 3:00 a.m! I used to (long, long time ago) work the night shift one the weekends at a 24 hour grocery store, and at times I wondered if the end of the world happened and I missed it, for hours, I would not see a single soul! Oh, by the way, I figured you went on Saturday nights to church, lots of Catholics go on Saturdays, my in-laws for one.
SMOOCH!

9:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Loed your post! Sounds like you have a wonderful family that you like to have fun!

heehee

9:16 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

So the hubs is annoyed with the wait huh?...... ;0)

10:00 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

so glad to know your soul is being rejuvenated and 'saved' on saturdays. .;0)

In all seriousness, for us, it's lazy saturday mornings and I just love it when we don't have to be anywhere or do anything special.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Really liked your addition to the "conversation" over at the Marching Pandas!! Yikes, it was getting nasty.
Love my Sunday mornings too - big breakfast, big pot of tea and the Eastenders on BBC...ahh....memories of yesterday!!

7:40 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Oh the wait is finally getting to dear old hubby too.....he doesn't want to admit it, but it is......

12:39 PM  
Blogger Headmeister said...

Ok, so a big two thumbs up to #7! And, there is no saving of your soul, church or not. ;) (JK!)

6:08 PM  
Blogger JMCS said...

It sounds like you had a fun weekend!

I hope both of our TA's show up this Friday!!! I have my fingers and toes crossed. Let me know if you get yours and I'll let you know if I get mine. We are almost there! :)

Hugs,
Jonni

5:39 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Not concerned for your soul one bt. Sounds like you have your little bit of heaven at home already.
As for hubby getting impatient, ya he would never make it as a woman.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home