Sunday, August 05, 2007

Girlfriend Gifts

Sorry that I am late posting my thank you's from our blogger gathering ( ha! thought you heard the last on that!) Not only are these ladies funny and smart they are super generous too!

From the hostess with the mostess! Thanks Melissa!

From the lovely Connie, Thanks!

Some super cute shoes from Tawni to Sophie!

Check out this little photo holder from the very creative Catherine

Thanks Heather I loooove my bracelet!

Homemade pickles from Angela (SW) sent to me via UPS. Angela brought some pickles with her to Melissa's and we ate them all up! I must have carried on quite a bit about those pickles since she sent some to my house! She also made a yummy ladybug peanutbutter cup but we ate it already....

This cute little bag of goodies is from Stacy. Can't you tell she is a teacher!

From paradise this sassy little bag tag from Tracy! Love it!

9 Comments:

Blogger kitchu said...

Everytime I think of that weekend, I just break into a huge grin. It was awesome!

3:51 PM  
Blogger JMCS said...

What amazing gifts and amazing friends. :)

Hugs,
Jonni
:)

9:13 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Those are some awesome gifts. Nothing better than gifts from the girlfriends who know your heart the bestest.

9:52 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

It was a pleasure to meet you sweets! Can't wait to do it again :0)

11:26 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Eva has that "Brown Eyed Girl" shirt... she loves it... and how's this, I also bought it for her in blue w/o really looking at the logo... so she sometimes can be found in her, "Everyone loves a blue eyed girl" top!

2:25 AM  
Blogger Catherine said...

You're more than welcome!! It's fun that you're posting this now as it's one more reason to relive some of the fun memories of a great weekend spent together!

Miss ya friend!

8:11 AM  
Blogger t~ said...

Awww, that's some good stuff from so good girls! I didn't photograph anything...consider me lazy.

8:59 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Those truly are amazing gifts. Isn't the support from this blog world overwheling?
Soak it up.

10:40 PM  
Blogger insanemommy said...

I love all of your awesome gifts! You are so lucky to have such a great support system and super friends. Congrats to you!!

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home