Thursday, July 05, 2007

Our Last 4th of July WITHOUT Sophie!



Our last 4th of July without Sophie! It feels really good to be able to say that! Every 4th of July since we moved to NC we have gone to a baseball game and then stayed for the fireworks. This year as we were watching the fireworks it hit me, next year I would have a toddler with us at the gameā€¦..I can't wait!

It was a perfect night for baseball. It wasn't hot or humid, there was a nice breeze and the Grasshoppers won! My mom, aunt and her friend joined us at the game for beer, hotdogs and fireworks. It was a fun time for all! Hope everyone enjoyed their day, and for our Canadian readers Happy belated Canada day!

9 Comments:

Blogger t~ said...

What cute kiddos you have! I love that tradition, that sounds pretty American to me!

You will have Sophie by next year and I can't wait to see her all decked out in her red, white and blue!

7:09 PM  
Blogger Briana's Mom said...

I know! The last 4th of July without our little ones! So exciting!

7:21 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Now that is some cool news!

I look forward to next years pics including Ms. Sophie girl.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a great post..Glad you had a good time..Imagine what next year will be like!

11:22 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Next year will be so special with your countries new member.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Shandra said...

We had the same thought this year. Can't wait to bring our girls home.

9:52 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

how wonderful it must be to say that - the last one without!!!!

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MOM SAID:
Thank you for a wonderful week, baseball game, and shopping for my new granddaughter Sophie. I love being with Ben & Hannah and I hate leaving every time. But I will be back in September.......I can't wait............Love you all, mom

10:19 PM  
Blogger Gibbs' Gang said...

I love the slideshow!!! You will have to show me how to do that when we get back to school. How exciting that Sophie will be sitting with you guys at the game next year.

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home