Monday, July 30, 2007

What Do Ya Think????

For the last two months I have been searching pictures from Sophie's SWI looking for a picture of our girl. Often parents will go visit the SWI and click away and post the photo's on our Datong parent's yahoo board. The truth is I am afraid that I won't know her face when they bring her to me. I hate that. It makes me so sad. I am her mother, how can I not know her face..... I have studied her sweet face in her referral picture. So I search through photos of children, looking for my daughter. The only picture I have of Sophie is her finding ad in which she is an infant, and her referral picture in which she is about 5 months old. Babies change so much and so quickly.

Chris and Hannah were looking at some recent photos taken of some children at the Datong SWI and spotted a baby that they think looks like Sophie. I think they are right. What do you think?

Sophie around 5 months old


Sophie in Nanny's arms on the far right....


Sophie in Nanny's arms...


Click on the photos to enlarge and compare. Let me know what you think!
Update*** Since we have received our new pics I don't think this is Sophie**** But is a good picture of all of her friends at the SWI

3 Comments:

Blogger t~ said...

I tend to think it's Sophie as well. I know how much it would mean to have these extra photos of her. You should take them to the orphanage when you go and ask the nanny's just so you know in the future for sure. The hairline is a little different, but there are so many changes in babies that it's hard to tell. My 20/15 lasik vision is going with a yes, it's her!

6:14 PM  
Blogger Polar Bear said...

I think the second one is Sophie FOR SURE!! What a special find!!

7:45 AM  
Blogger kitchu said...

I'm not convinced... in that last photo, it really looks like Sophie to me (it's that little squint in the right eye that is a give away)... are you SURE it's not her>?

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home