Sunday, August 26, 2007

Back To School for the TBG Gang!


Tomorrow is the first day of school for students. Ben and Hannah are excited about the first day....well Ben is!! Hannah can't believe that her "summer vacation is over already!" Hannah helped me pick our my "back to school" outfit. No cash for a new one this year....saving every extra nickel for shopping in China! For those who have BTDT please post any advice about traveling that you want to share. Ms. Hannah's mom sent me a great email with lots of advice. Well off to bed my freakin' alarm clock is set for 6:00am.......ugh summer is over!

7 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Good Luck with the first day of school. Mind sharing Colleen's tips with another fellow traveler?

10:33 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Hope you have a kick off to a great year back.

I would ask for those tips but you know me - I'm showing up in China with one tiny little bag. (argh!)

11:31 PM  
Blogger Pixel Fairy Princess said...

Good luck with the new year :D

5:15 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

We didn't buy anything new either Maryellen. I went thru the boys closets and they are jam packed. They don't need any new clothes! I took two 30 gallon trash bags out and it's still packed in there!

Pass on those travel tips because I'm going to be NEXT!!!

7:49 AM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

we are on our third week of school.
I'm ready to sleep in again!

8:07 AM  
Blogger Headmeister said...

I haven't been to China yet (obviously) but I DO have some advice: Take TONS of pics!!!!! :)

9:02 AM  
Blogger t~ said...

6:00? Suck.

Hope you have a marvelous week!

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home