Thursday, August 16, 2007

TA Rumblings


Sohie's name in Chinese Characters

The waiting children boards have been pretty quite for the last two weeks. No LOA or TA announcements. But this week there have been rumblings that TA’s are on the way. I have every reason to believe the we will hear something tomorrow! Then we WAIT just a bit to schedule a CA appointment. Chris is in charge of all travel arrangements. He will work with the travel coordinator to get it all together so we can be in CHINA the first week of September! I am desperately trying to keep myself together. I can’t get too excited. There is still so much to do at home and at school. I feel a little sick to my stomach. I have to focus at the tasks at hand; getting ready to travel, getting the kids ready for school, making arrangements for school work etc for the kids, getting myself ready for school, scheduling appointments for Sophie when we get home with our doctor here and her doctor at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital. Holy _____ people I am going to China to bring Sophie home!!!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger 4D said...

On our agency group site, people waiting in the SN program were told on Wed.:

'TAs haven’t come yet, but they have been told by China that they will be sent tomorrow (ok, tonight our time) and probably arrive on Monday'

Hope it applies for you too!

Keep smilin!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

OMG.. it's so close. To China the 1st week of Sept.. do you realize that is just 2 weeks away!!! (i know you do)

Hang on Sophie.. tons of hugs and kisses are coming to you soon!

12:00 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Maryellen I'm getting a gift out for Sophie...I'm terrible. I told you a long time ago and I didn't do it!! Well you know I'm not organized and can't get my life together by now!!! It will be mailed this Saturday morning I promise!!!! I'm crossing finger and toes for your TA!!

1:51 PM  
Blogger Special K said...

Can't wait! I'm so excited for you.

And make sure you let CJ and I know when you're coming to our area so we can come visit you. Not like you have anything else to do right now.. LOL!

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited to hear this (been hearing it a lot the last few days); because my LOA might be squeezed in there somewhere. I mean because I'm so happy for you. And me.

Just found your blog, will be watching you in China!

the incredibles
waiting for LOA - day 79

5:23 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

YIPEEEEEEEEEEE!! Can't wait to hear the good news...

7:47 PM  
Blogger Moore, Moore, Moore! said...

YAY!!!! I am so excited for all of you guys! Sounds like you do have a lot to do but I know you will get it done, you always manage somehow, no matter how crazy things get!!! Can't wait to meet little Sophie!!!!! And hey, you only have to go back to work for a bit, then you get to stay at home with her! Miss ya and love ya!!
Morgan

9:23 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

YEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR GOING TO CHINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:41 PM  
Blogger Shandra said...

Our agency is for sure expecting TA's in the morning. We are being told Aug 30th departure. Maybe we will meet in China..

12:16 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Ya, that reality is just SO huge, can you take it?

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home