Saturday, August 18, 2007

I Know How to Have Fun!



Hannah and I sacked out on the couch at 8:00 last night for the much awaited High School Musical 2. The boys ran for the hills.....or to their rooms to watch preseason football. Chris would have watched with us if Hannah asked, but she just wanted to hang with Mommy. We had some ice cream and were transfixed by Troy's blue eyes and Gabriella's beautiful voice. (Well Hannah was anyway. I'll take hanging on the couch not doing anything, even if it means I have to watch HSM2) We didn't move until it was over at 10:00! A nice time spent with Hannah.....I just hope she doesn't ask me to watch it again!

6 Comments:

Blogger Susie said...

O, I can so identify with that. My 10 year old watched HSM all day long and then started to watch HSM2. She couldn't watch the whole thing though becuase she was going with grandma to a play of HSM1. This child is a High School Musical Junkie. It's not enough to have the High School Musical Movie, CD, Video, Watch, Game, etc. Will this ever go away??

7:32 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

it is ALL Ashley has spoken about!!!!

8:51 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

We have it on tevo. My boys have watched it 3 times.

10:21 AM  
Blogger aimeeg said...

My students two years ago were obsessed with the first one, so we'll have to see what this second one brings. I still have no clue what it's about (other than the obvious) and haven't seen any of either of them.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Joan said...

We have watched it 3 times at our house... and my daughter is only 5. It was a cute show. I never watched the first one. Wonder how long it will take for Elizabeth to figure out there was another one.

Joan.

7:27 AM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Didn't you get up and do the dance steps!!!!!! My girlfriend's kids know "all the moves". Too fun!!

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home