Friday, January 25, 2008

Weekend Part 2

We had sooo much fun tubing. It was definitely a little hill but we all had a great time! You can go pretty fast, and the "big" boys were spinning the kids tubes when they sent them down the hill. I have to say that when I stepped out of the car I thought I was going to freeze! But walking up the hill kept me moving and warm. Of course we didn't have any winter gear so we had to borrow from my mom and sister. Ben is wearing a "vintage" snowmobile suit...we told him it was cool. LOL:) It was lots of fun and it might just become a tradition.


4 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

HOW FUN!!!!!
Looks like everyone had a GREAT time...
Great pictures...
Have a Great Weekend..

8:26 PM  
Blogger Special K said...

That looks like so much fun. Not sure I want to be cold...but I'd tough it out for awhile to do that.

11:37 PM  
Blogger Maia said...

So much fun! I got to do this up in Vail once, where they have a huge (and very steep) set of runs. It was a blast...made me feel like I was 6 years old again!!

3:07 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

That actually looks like a bunch of fun! I think I'd like to try sometime. Next time you come up!!!!

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home