Thursday, January 17, 2008

Heading North



We have dug out our boots, scarves,gloves, long johns and hats are are heading North this weekend. We are looking forward to visiting with family and friends. We bought our bargain airline tickets here. We are ALL flying for $150 bucks round trip! And it is a direct flight! I'll let you know if we have to sit next to livestock...:) We are taking all the kids, except Sophie and Michael tubing. My little southern babies are going to freeze there little biscuits off! I can't wait to see my nieces and nephew,it has been a year since we visited. This will also by the first time Sophie meets her Massachusetts cousins and Aunts and Uncles. It should be freakin freezing but lots of fun.
I can't wait to see Colleen again and to meet her Hannah. I know that she is getting her new baby Carter this weekend too. It has been a year since I saw Colleen! She was my first blogger "date", I can't wait to see her in her Mommy mode!

11 Comments:

Blogger Special K said...

Have fun and stay warm!

4:35 PM  
Blogger 4D said...

If only you were heading a little further north...have a wonderful time!

Keep smilin!

4:38 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

have fun, and give Colleen a hug from me!

6:32 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9:54 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

Have a great, snowy, fun time! Wow!!...Great prices for flights! Enjoy friend!

11:58 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

wow.. thats' a great deal on those flights. Hope you all have a wonderful time.

2:25 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

Good deal on the tickets! Have fun and try to keep the tootsies warm!

2:30 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Have fun..
Can't wait to see pictures..

6:57 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Woohoo...have a great time. Looking forward to hearing all about it.

8:00 PM  
Blogger kitchu said...

Have a blast!

12:13 AM  
Blogger Maia said...

It's so funny, because the picture you used is the exit I used to take every time I drove from my mom's home in Woodstock, NY to my University in Middletown, CT...so many memories! I jumped a foot when I saw that picture.

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home