Monday, January 14, 2008

Thanks....



Thanks to I-Con and Robin for nominating our little family blog for the "Blogging with Purpose" award. Our blog started out like the most of yours, just a way to keep family and friends up to date on our adoption progress and little things we were up to during the wait. Now it has become a way for me to document the crazy things that our kids do, the sweet things that they do and just post pictures of their sweetness. I wish I was a better writer, but thanks for taking the time out of your busy lives to stop by and see what the TBG gang is up to!

It is hard to come up with 5 blogs that have yet to be nominated but here are two of my favorites:
Paula at Heart Mind and Seoul writes so honestly as an adoptee and as an adoptive parent. She is smart, witty and honest.

Maia's blog is filled with beautiful photo's and stories of her very cool childhood. I have yet to read anything negative on her blog...well there was the home schooling debate:) She almost makes me want to move to Colorado with all that snow!

Paula and Maia you can keep this thing rolling by posting your favorites on your blogs. There are rules...but since I didn't come up with them or follow them for that matter I am not going to ask you to! If you are interested in the rules you can check here

4 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

Smooch.

Glad to know ya, spanky!

(Can you tell I'm a little slap happy?)

How's the Soph coming out of her party haze? ;0)

10:50 PM  
Blogger Maia said...

Oh, thank you - you're too kind!
You're right - I'm not a negative person. I'm kind of a pollyanna, when it comes down to it - I only see the sunny side. But...It's worked for me so far. I'm going to link your blog, too...unless I already did. My brain is much this week.

12:20 AM  
Blogger t~ said...

Well ya know I love your blog! Well deserved!

2:07 PM  
Blogger Headmeister said...

He he... Connie called you Spanky :P

Love ya girl!

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home