Saturday, January 05, 2008

Back to Normal....

Well as normal as we get around here! The kids and I all headed back to school this week. Thank God in Heaven that it was only a 3 day week! I am exhausted. Sophie is doing well at daycare. Has her runny nose back, but I am guessing she will have that until there aren't any snots in the one year old room! I brought her on Friday and she cried when I left....for like 2 seconds! I scooted in to the observation room and she had already stopped crying and was playing. Granted she was being redirected by her teacher, but I was happy to see that she wasn't freaking out.

The kids both have basketball games today, neither of which I am attending. (see exhausted reference in previous paragraph) Instead seeing all of Burlywood at the YMCA this Saturday I am cleaning. This is what happens when I go back to work, my weekend is spent cleaning. That sucks. I need a cleaning lady ( really I need an asst. wife), but apparently China, maternity leave, hospitals stays, and Christmas have used up the cleaning lady cash. Oh well, guess I better get moving on this housework. We have friends visiting tomorrow afternoon, my house is a wreck.

Have a great weekend!

9 Comments:

Blogger Special K said...

I hate cleaning. Which is why I'm here reading your blog as a way to avoid doing my own housework.

You can get an assistant wife if you want. But I think you might have to move to Utah. :P

1:47 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

Your not alone~ I need another me!

2:24 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Ha ha ha assistant wife...the first thing I thought of was.. not only is the housework overwhelming but the hubs must be making demands too.. LOL

Hope your house is as clean as you like it and you have a great time with your friends.

4:11 PM  
Blogger TBG Happenings said...

hehehe you girls are funny:)

As for the hubs demands:) I much rather do the whoopedeedo than clean thank you very much...hmmm maybe that is an arrangement he might be open to!

4:21 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

hmmmm ok what is the secret on the whoopedeedo.....with three children around??? Ain't gonna happen over here any time soon....I can't even pee with out someone marching in the bathroom..and locks don't work because everyone has a key...lol!!!

8:17 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

I am with you...
I use my weekends to clean too..
Glad things are going well..
Take care

8:50 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

You'll find your groove! I actually love to clean..except potties. Of course, the time factor has been lousy for me too.

I just want a wife...no assistant. A man-wife would be pure heaven for me.

3:49 PM  
Blogger 4D said...

I need an assistant. Or someone to add an additional hour to my day. Or remove an hour of my workday (now that's a nifty idea!)

Keep smilin!

2:30 PM  
Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I never seem to get everything done around here... and I don't have a child (yet)... lol

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home