Sunday, December 16, 2007

I'm Going Where????


Off to the hospital early Monday morning....lets hope this is the last time Sophie has to go to the hospital. We are off to Duke bright and early. Sophie is scheduled for surgery at 7:00am so we have to be there at 6:00am. We should only be in the hospital until Wednesday, and I will try to post quick updates when I can......without Krista this time it could be tricky!

Friday we are having the "G" part of the TBG family over for Christmas. It is planned to be a pretty casual affair and if we get stuck in the hospital longer than we expect we will move the partay over to grandma's house. I have all my gifts purchased but not wrapped, guess I can do that when we get home.

Have a good week and I will try to post updates on Sophie as soon as I can.

9 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

I hope all will go well for sweet Sophie. You'll be in my thoughts.

10:12 PM  
Blogger Special K said...

I'm thinking of both of you, too.
Give Sophie big bugs and smooches from me.

11:22 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

God Bless.....

8:45 AM  
Blogger Moore, Moore, Moore! said...

I am thinking about you guys today and look forward to hearing an update after the surgery :)

10:01 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Hope this is it and you guys have a Wonderful Christmas and Very Happy New Year.....

Hugs to Sophie!

10:10 AM  
Blogger kitchu said...

Hope this is the last of those visits! You guys will be in my prayers...

10:57 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Maddy and I said a little prayer for Sophie this morning. We hope all goes well (or is going well at this time) and you'll be home by Wednesday as planned.

Blessings!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

good luck... I'm thinking of all of you!!!!!

12:57 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

I'm thinking of you guys! Hope all goes well and I'll be looking for an update!

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home