Friday, November 23, 2007

Much To Be Thankful For.....



• Thankful for my great husband and 3 kids!

• For Dr.Levitt and Dr.Pena of the Cincinnati Childrens hospital.

• For Krista….

• My bloggy friendsl who sent great cards and emails and who made special trips to visit Sophie and I in the hospital.

• Sophie’s birth parents, and caretakers in China including her foster parents. She is a blessing.


• To all of those who support the Ronald McDonald House in Cincinnati…and other RMH's across the country.

• My sister, although we beat the crap out of each other most of our childhood

• My friends at home who helped Chris out while I was gone.

5 Comments:

Blogger Special K said...

Awww thanks. I'm just glad I was able to help out. Another perk of being childless still....lots of freedom. :)

Glad you made it home safely. I was thinking about you yesterday. How was dinner? And how is Ben? Miss you both.

10:02 PM  
Blogger Maia said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope your son came through his injury OK - dislocated elbow sounds incredibly painful!

10:08 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Thanks, that was sweet :-)

Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. Together as a family again...

Sandra
http://jazzieandtahlia.typepad.com

1:53 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

We totally enjoyed our time with you and sophie. I'd say lets do it again soon but I doubt very highly you want to be back in Ohio anytime soon. :0) Guess we'll have to plan on catching up in GA this next summer :0)

2:06 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

So sweet. Happy Thanksgiving to your family all year long.

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home