Thursday, November 29, 2007

To All My Friends

True Friendship

Are you tired of those sissy "friendship" poems
that always sound good, but never actually come close to
reality? Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of
true friendship:

1. When you are sad -- I will help you get drunk and
plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you
sad.

2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge
whatever is choking you.

3. When you smile -- I will know you finally got
laid.

4 When you are scared -- I will try to calm your
nerves, unless it is something silly then I will rag on you
about it every chance I get.

5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible
stories about how much worse it could be until you
quit whining.

6 When you are confused I will use little words.

7. When you are sick -- Stay the hell away from me
until you are well again. I don't want whatever you
have.

8. When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your
clumsy ass, but then I will help you get up.

9. This is my oath..... I pledge it to the end.
"Why?" you may ask; "because you are my friend".

***Smooches****

*This was forwarded to me by a friend, I didn't write it. I wish I was this clever!
** No we still have not found our dog. We call the pound every day, posted flyers and put in ad in our local paper. If something awful had happened our animal control officer assured me that they call if the dog has ID tags, which she does. As well as a micro chip.

14 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

I agree with number 1 and 7!

10:49 AM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

that says it all.
That should be on a card.
Hey....did I miss a post...have you found your dog?

11:35 AM  
Blogger RamblingMother said...

Rightbackatcha!!

Beverly

11:47 AM  
Blogger t~ said...

Uh...I believe Beverly just stole my line...

"Right back atcha babe!"

1:49 PM  
Blogger Special K said...

Perfect!

3:54 PM  
Blogger 4D said...

No feathery stroking here (term from a book from my fave author). True words!

Hoping you hear some news on your poochie.

Keep smilin!

4:10 PM  
Blogger TBG Happenings said...

Oh Snap Tracy! LOL! You might need to blog about your catch phrase:)

4:17 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Amen Sister!

Sorry about the dog!!!

5:02 PM  
Blogger kitchu said...

This was one of my most favorite emails :O) Right back atchya, as Seastar would say!

oh. I see she already did :( Can't beat her to her own punch dang it.

9:07 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

I love that "poem". Seen it before. Words to live by.

I am sick over your dog..........

9:47 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

That is GREAT!! I love the falling down one 'cause that is so true!! Oh, yea and the use of little words, too funny!! Thanks for that laugh, going to have to send that to a few girls I know!!!
Sorry about your dog. Hope she finds her way home soon!!!

10:22 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

That is super cute...
Hope furbaby shows up soon..
Kim

9:19 PM  
Blogger Yoli said...

I love that!

I am sorry about your dog, I hope you find him soon.

7:51 AM  
Blogger Headmeister said...

You're a lazy blogger, and I'm a lazy blog reader...lol. Love this list, it is SOOOO true!!! Right back atcha! (like everyone else said!)

BTW - I'm soooo sorry you haven't found your dog yet :(

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home