Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Weekend Part 1

We had a great time and were lucky enough to get a 2 hour delay on our first day back to school! Here are the highlights from our first day.

* Our plane was delayed due to weather, but so were all the other flights. We got out in time for dinner. Skybus was awesome I am sure we will fly them again and again...especially with $20 round trip tickets!

* It was great to finally meet baby Hannah. Connely (moms dog) was sad to see her leave...she gave him lots of snacks.

* It was also so good to see Colleen again....happy with her girl and her crazy dog at home. Love ya girl!

* Watched the Pat's play on Sunday at my brothers house. There was enough food for 3 days! It was fun to see my TBG kids outside playing with their cousins.

* The Patriots won! The Packers lost:(

* The kids played outside every chance that they could and never complained about being cold....and it was freakin cold!

* Our nephew Michael cracked us up all weekend. He is very serious about his "Dorla" doll that he sleeps with and that "lasterday" is a real word for yesterday...and don't even try to tell him anything different!

* I miss my nieces and nephew. They are great kids!

* I don't miss the cold weather or the super dry skin that goes with it!

* I am glad that skybus tickets are soooo cheap I can visit more often!

* Apparently I love taking pictures with my new camera I must have taken 200! Day 2 pics and update will get posted later this week!

12 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

great pictures. I'll have to check out that skybus! I remember loving snow when I was a kid.. what happened.. LOL

7:28 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

LOVE the pictures...
Sounds like a Wonderful time..
Can't wait to see more pictures..
Can't believe how cheap the tickets are..
Great find..
Have a Great Week..

7:52 AM  
Blogger 4D said...

Those are wonderful pictures! Love all the smiles and rosy red cheeks.

Keep smilin!

10:17 AM  
Blogger kitchu said...

Glad you had such a great trip! The pics are awesome- Sophie saying cheese is so cute!

10:55 AM  
Blogger t~ said...

Brrrr! Glad your back in the toasty south. I'll have to check out skybus. I heard they sell you stuff on the plane?

Cute pics, esp Ms.Sophie saying "cheese!"

12:19 PM  
Blogger Maia said...

Loving your slideshow. It makes me feel warm all over.

3:23 PM  
Blogger Special K said...

Cute pics. Looks like lots of fun.

The skybus price from here to you is good but not THAT good. I'll e-mail or call ya soon and we'll discuss.

4:37 PM  
Blogger Headmeister said...

GREAT pictures!!! I can't wait to check out the deal with Skybus... in fact, I think I'll go there NOW! lol... (PS - hope you got the card I sent a while back... if you got it, np - if you didn't, let me know!)

7:30 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Great pics! Soooooo good to see you if even for a short visit. LOVE all your kids. Hubs rocks. Miss ya'll!

8:56 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

maryellen.
i have decided to comment. you know i am a lurker...
must admit, i live vicariously through your blog at times.
andy and i are broke, with no sitters, so it was really fun to take a trip up north, to the snow, and fun playing outside!
glad ya'll had fun. love the slideshow.
your abss friend,
susan hill

9:23 AM  
Blogger ~ Alison said...

Awesome pics!! Certainly looks like a whole lotta fun!

What is this $20 skybus thang? I've gotta look into that . . .

10:08 AM  
Blogger Catherine said...

What a great weekend! Gotta love $20 tickets! I checked out the airline but sadly it doesn't fly into Buffalo. :o( Glad it works so well for you though!

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home