Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Just a Few Things......

Congratulations to Colleen and Jim on their daughter! They will have a Hannah now too!

Ben placed number FIRST in the state for a building competition. He will be going to the national technology student association competition in Nashville.

Hannah had her last soccer game this week and scored a goal! She also performed with our school clogging team at a festival this past weekend. I am trying to figure out how to download the video so I can post it for all the world to see.

I only have four more Monday’s of school left!

I found someone to make Sophie’s quilt for a reasonable price! I still need about 20 more squares. It would be nice to get a square from my mother and from my brother and his family, oh and from Chris’s sister and her kids. ( I had to “out” them now lets see who gets me a square first!)

We still have not planned our summer vacation. Any suggestions?? Are there any blogger beach houses available??

We are still waiting for Sophie……

12 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

What is it about family and friends having such a hard time sending squares. It was like pulling teeth to get mine. I never did get squares from some of them...::sigh::
I can't remember if I've sent you a square but if you want one from me, I'd be happy to send one.

8:44 AM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

I have ONE quilt square from friends/family. What's that all about????
sounds like lots of groovy things going on with you!

8:46 AM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

My family bites on the quilt square thing too.

Girl, if there were a beach house in my situation...I think I'd be there now ;0)

Lots o'good stuff going on for you. Lovin' that.

9:05 AM  
Blogger t~ said...

Ben's thing sounds very "technical..."

Woohoo for Hannah!

Family and quilt squares just don't mix well. I can't remember if I sent you one, but I want in on Sophie's quilt....hell, I'll send you one anyway.

9:40 AM  
Blogger 4D said...

I hear ya on the sqwishes from family. Short of buying it myself & having them sign the wish, I am at a loss!

Congrats to Ben and Hannah!

Keep smilin!

11:06 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Blogger beach houses? Blogger house exchange? Interesting idea.

3:53 PM  
Blogger Polar Bear said...

YEAH Ben!!! Congratulations!

WooHooo Hannah! Nice Job making that goal. I can't wait to see the video.

I don't have nearly the family and friends quilt square I would have liked. I just don't understand why it is so hard? :)

4:53 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

I just saw a show on TV about a couple in California that switch houses every year with a family that I believe they said were in Italy. Isn't that cool! Of course we have a beach, but it's a sad pitiful thing. I think you can fit a lawn chair on there......hee hee no ocean, just a polluted river....lots of bugs!

6:10 PM  
Blogger aimeeg said...

Seriously, my brother and sister-in-law have gotten a katrillion reminders about their square, but still nothing!

We have, I think, six Mondays left. We go until June 18, yuck. The kiddos are feeling the spring weather and are completely bonkers.

You're welcome to visit us up at the Arctic Ocean in August!

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay Ben!! And I totally want to see the video of Hannah!!!

Come visit - we miss you guys!

Heather

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay Maryellen....I got it. I have the squares here at home and all I have to do is mail them to you. It will be done before I head for Europe. I am so proud of my grandkids!!!!!!!!! Must take after your mothers side LOL I have 29 school days left. Can't wait to spend the fourth in NC again.Hope to see you soon. Love you, Mom

7:40 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Hey!! Hannah's pics are up!! go see!! She is a cutie pie if I do say so myself!! :-)

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home