Saturday, May 05, 2007

I Would Like to Thank the Academy....



I was going to start the post quoting Sally Field “ you like me you really really like me…” But Krista beat me to it! I guess great minds think alike! This award has been bestowed on the TBG blog by Kristine. Thanks Kristine for your kind words, and for finding me writing amusing. I am supposed to nominate the blogs that I like to read that have yet to be nominated. So without any further ado…..

Amanda at Chinese Starfish. Here is a woman who is doing amazing things for children with special needs in China. She reminds us that we can all make a difference!

Stephanie over at Zoey's Adoption Journey. Stephanie is a talented artist. I love her work at Jiinikins Kids, and I am so glad that her agency has the “pay for info” system from the CCAA. She post updates from her agency so even if your agency doesn't have this system yet, you can find out the latest referral dates on Stephanie's blog.

Another great blogger is Lisa over at Confucius says…,Lisa is a thought provoking writer. Check out her archives and read the “Pain Olympics”. She has the uncanny ability to always hit the nail right on the head!

Thanks again Kristine!

5 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

Good stuff!

Hey...look at that last line girl. At first, I thought you called her 'aging' Kristine. Cracked me up.

8:58 AM  
Blogger TBG Happenings said...

thanks CJ.....My 4th grade proof reader missed that one!!

10:49 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks! I can feel the love! :)

8:00 PM  
Blogger aimeeg said...

I like this post going around because I get to check out some new cool blogs.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Hey!!!!! I am aging but not that fast!!! You are very welcome - you deserved it in my books!!!

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home