Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day and Snow Day!!



I woke this morning to a surprise snow day! In the district that I work in, the kids often will have school canceled but teachers have an "optional work day". You can opt to take a sick day ( which I have used taking care of sick kiddos), a personal day or a day without pay....nice options huh???? The roads have cleared up so I am heading in to work for awhile, and bringing my trusted helper Sophie:) Ben and Hannah have some chores to "give" me for Valentine's day and Sophie will be back in time for her afternoon snooze.

Hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day!

3 Comments:

Blogger Maia said...

Oooh - beautiful photos! I love the light.
Happy Valentine's Day!

7:40 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Nice..!! NOT! I can't believe teachers still have to go in or use a personal day. That bites. Hope the rest of your valentines day was better

11:38 PM  
Blogger kitchu said...

Snow makes for such incredible photos!! Happy belated Vday :)

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home