Sunday, February 17, 2008

Odds and Ends


I love this picture of our kids. It is from CNY weekend. Sophie fell asleep in the car and we didn't want to use the stroller because the festival would be crowded. Ben wanted to carry Sophie in the carrier. Hannah is trying to keep the sun out of her eyes so Sophie can sleep. (We have an ERGO carrier and love it. It isn't the cutest carrier out there but it is the most comfortable one we have ever had!)

This is my favorite place to shop lately.

Can you honestly tell me congress has nothing better to do than to worry about baseball players using steroids?? Really?? And who really cares??? I love baseball. I think that any athlete who uses steroids is cheating and the governing bodies of those sports should deal with it....but congressional hearings??? I don't think so!

This has been a nice quite weekend her in TBG land. Basketball is wrapping up and soccer and lacrosse are starting next week. I am ready for spring, it has been pretty mild here lately (except for the snow on Thursday that melted by 3:00). We want to put our winter stuff away and start wearing spring clothes!

Only about 4 months until summer vacation! We are planning on joining a different pool this summer. The pool that we have gone to the last 3 years is nice, but none of the kids friends belong to this pool. I can't wait to take all 3 of my kids to the pool this summer!

I brought Sophie to get her picture taken at one of the quick "professional" places. She was not very co-operative:) I only planned on buying the promotional package anyway. I think it was worth the zillion pictures I got for $10

13 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Maryellen!
I love that picture of Sophie.
It is fun to go to the "professional" quickie places. Gratifying and cheap.
Which one did this pic?
Susan-ABSS lurker girl :)

10:45 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

I LOVE the picture of ALL the kids...
It is sooo sweet...
Love Sophie picture..
Have a Great Sunday..

11:05 AM  
Blogger ~ Alison said...

Top pic just melted my heart, bottom pic is stunning!

Hope you're enjoying the weekend - we'll send some sunshine your way!

1:21 PM  
Blogger kitchu said...

I second Al, that top pic just turned me to mush...

Glad you guys are enjoying the weekend!

1:30 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

LOVE IT! that is the sweetest picture of Sophie. And, I must say that I love that picture of your three kids walking. Marty thought it was pretty cool too!

Bring on SPRING... we could definitely do with a little warmer weather around here. This coming week looks pretty bleak for us.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

What a precious picture of your 3 kids together! Love it and the story that goes with it. Adorable pic of Sophie too.

Ahhh...summer! It's fun to look forward to pool time even when it's 4 months away! Glad you're having such a good weekend.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Maia said...

I have spring fever too...in a big way! Here it has been alternating between snow days and "spring" days, which is actually kind of nice...but I'm ready for the spring days to take over!!

3:27 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Those are great pictures :-) Enjoy the long weekend!

7:34 PM  
Blogger RamblingMother said...

Yes that one of the sibs is a very sweet pic. So is the prof one. She did well in the cooperating department.

Beverly

2:34 PM  
Blogger Special K said...

Love love love the kids pic. Just adorable.

I can't believe how big Sophie looks. Her hair is really growing out. Cute stuff.

7:23 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Lots going on. Love the piccies...candids rock.

Love me some Etsy too!

Missed you this weekend :0)

9:08 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

I adore that top photo so much, melts the heart to see them so caring towards each other. The bottom photo was so worth the pennies paid. Her hair is coming in fast! Love it.

Missed you this weekend and I'm looking foward to summer as well!

9:14 PM  
Blogger Ava's family said...

Awwww, that top pic is so sweet. AND the bottom one is simply precious.

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home