Sunday, September 09, 2007

We Are in Taiyuan!





Today is the day! We almost didn't make it....I am not kidding! Hannah and my Dad went for a walk while we were waiting to board our plane. They were gone for awhile and they annouced we were boarding. I ran looking for them and couldn't find them anywhere! They announced final boarding and they still were no where to be seen!!! I was crying and telling Chris and Ben just to get on the plane! I seriously thought that we would miss our plane. I finally spotted them and was a screaming maniac in the Beijing airport, and we all made our flight. I of course am guessing that this little event shaved about 10 years off of my life!

We will meet Sophie today at 11:00. They could be late they could be early, but I will post pictures asap.....I promise!

7 Comments:

Blogger Bobby and Regina said...

I hope to see pics of you and Sophie when I get up tomorrow!!! Love,
Regina

7:35 PM  
Blogger Polar Bear said...

Oh!! How exciting!!! Just a few more hours. I have been thinking about you guys wondering if it has happened yet!

*BIG HUGS* to all of you!!!!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Wow! Can't wait to see her!!

8:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How wonderful, cant wait for your next post!

9:15 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

Welcome to Taiyaun...can you say smog? Geesh, hope your breathing okay!

Okay, hurry up and post that beautiful lil' girl with her family! I'm off for bed but will be popping in first thing in the morning! I'm soooo excited I might not be able to sleep~!

9:57 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Holy smoke (smog) ...keep everyone on the short leash. You gave me chest pain just at the idea of missing that flight.

12:21 AM  
Blogger Sinthea said...

I cannot wait to see Sophie in your arms!!!! Wishing you the best Family Day ever!!!!

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home