Thursday, October 04, 2007

My Doctors Visit....



I don't dare post without first posting a pic of Sophie (although if I don't get some pictures of Ben and Hannah on here soon my name will be mud!)

I am over the cold that Chris gave me the DAY we came home from China, that's the good news. The bad news is that I have been coughing so I went to the doctor, I am now being treated for Whooping cough. I am taking antibiotics. Everyone here is healthy, no coughing. I need to call the kids doctor to be sure that the kids are all immunized. I think that Pertussis was one of the vaccines Sophie got on Tuesday. Can you believe it ??!!

9 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

Love that shot of Sophie. yep, you're gonna be in big trouble until we see Ben & Hannah ;0)

Sorry about that cough...it's a wicked one! Like a barking seal...it hurts...ugh.

8:37 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

whooping cough?! sounds so victorian!

sophie is just cute enough to send me into a spin of baby craving!

9:25 AM  
Blogger t~ said...

O' crap, the whooping cough is so obnoxious...sorry, but it does sound like a barking seal.

Hope you feel better soon.

1:39 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

I think I had that as a kid. Not fun!

2:07 PM  
Blogger Headmeister said...

Loves the Sophie pics!!! Thank you so much for calling to check on me the other day - and with whooping cough no less!!! I hope Sophie is feeling better today after licking the dr's office floor ;) You are a rockstar for checking in on me - love ya girlie!

7:28 PM  
Blogger kitchu said...

Can never get enough of Sophie's bright smile, god she's so cute.

Sorry your sick, that bites... hope the cough clears soon.

8:18 PM  
Blogger Yoli said...

I love the sweet picture. I hope you feel better.

5:34 PM  
Blogger Tao's Mommy said...

Glad to hear everything is going good. Sophie is one beautiful girl. I have been following along, just not being able to keep up to all the commenting......I'm sure you understand..LOL!!!
Hope you get feeling better!!

11:58 PM  
Blogger Maia said...

Sophie is just adorable (love the name too, one of my favorites...and my British cousin's name!)
Whooping cough???? What are the odds? Every once in a while you hear about an epidemic floating around - but Kristin is right, it does have a Victorian ring to it, like something that should have been stamped out long ago. Guess you just have to keep a sense of humor about these things!
Did I mention how adorable your Sophie is?

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home