Thursday, September 27, 2007

One Week in the Good ol' USA

We have been home from China for one week! So far so good, as long as you don’t count jet lag. We are all starting to finally feel better, and Sophie slept better last night. She is sleeping in our bed which really isn’t a big deal except that she considers co-sleeping a contact sport! We are hoping to help her to feel more comfortable in her crib, but at the moment she won’t even go near it! I am reading “The No-Cry Sleep Solution” and so far it makes perfect sense to me. I’ll let you know if it works. Well here are some pics; I know that is what you really came for anyway!

Sophie enjoying the NC sunshine!



Sophie enjoying her dinner.


16 Comments:

Blogger Unmadebeds said...

So stinking cute!

8:56 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

Such a pretty baby!!!
Loved your way of putting the whole co-op sleeping, to funny, I actually had that going on last night, am I well rested? Ha, NOT!

10:26 AM  
Blogger The Gang's Momma! said...

Great pics! Thanks for sharing them.

And hang in there with the sleep thing - you have all had a LOT of changes in a week. Praying for rest that comes from HIM - whether you all sleep great or not :)

10:27 AM  
Blogger 4D said...

What a sweetie pie!

Keep smilin!

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously, how do you keep yourself from not kissing her a million times a day? She is SO cute!

1:41 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

Soooo stinkin cute! She looks like she has a sassy personality with that little grin!

2:17 PM  
Blogger Special K said...

Gorgeous! But you know that...

4:06 PM  
Blogger kitchu said...

She is so stinkin' CUTE!!!! Oh when will I get mine Maryellen? Can I babysit? NC is a long drive but it would be so worth it. Plus, you know, I want to PHOTOGRAPH that adorable face... :O)

4:23 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Sophie's photos make me giggle!! What a cutie-pie!!

7:54 PM  
Blogger Patti and Co. said...

We can't wait to squeeze her. She is sooooo Cute!!

8:50 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

HA! We have the same taste in furniture! those are my chairs!! Thank goodness you are rounding the bend on the jet lag.

8:09 AM  
Blogger Headmeister said...

She is just so flipping cute, I cant' stand it. From the looks of the last picture, it seems she's fitting right in! lol!!!! Miss you girl!!!

7:10 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Sophie is such a cupcake!!

9:56 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

She is so darling. Truly. she looks full of sunshine.

9:10 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Yum - she's lovin' her foodies!

7:34 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

OMG I am in love with her. She is so darn cute.

That is the book I read. Good read. Like I said she started sleeping while I was in the middle of it - but I sure did take alot out of the book.

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home