Thursday, September 20, 2007

Home Sweet Home



Hi all! I am sorry that it has been such a long time since my last post. My computer was acting up and I wasn't able to email or post.

We rolled in to NC late last night after a marathon flight home. Hannah got sick again on the last part of our flight. 15+ hours on an airplane is obviously too long for Hannah. Sophie did great on the flight, she and Ben slept like champs! Chris has graciously shared his cold with me, so I am fighting jetlag and a nasty head cold. Sophie is doing great. She walked into the house like she owned the place! She loves the dogs and is just one happy and sassy TBG girl! I have about 200 hundred pictures to download, and will post some tomorrow.

Thanks so much for all of your good wishes...you guys are the best!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Special K said...

Welcome home! So glad you made it home safely. Your homegirls were starting to worry. :)

I can't get over how much Hannah and Ben look like you! But Hannah is especially just a mirror image.
You guys look great on the red couch. Hope beautiful Sophie gets over the jet lag soon. I can only imagine how rough it is. My day is coming though...

6:50 AM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

prettiest family picture ever!!!!

8:40 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

Great picture! Beautiful family!
Glad you made it back home!

8:45 AM  
Blogger t~ said...

Welcome home! That is a fantastic family photo!

I wonder if we'll get a 'red couch' photo?

3:01 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

So glad you gys are home. Poor Hannah. "Cool" the first time, but once you have btdt, not so much.

Hope you guys get back to norm ASAP!

:)
Amie

4:05 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

That really is a nice photo! Welcome home!

5:28 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

OMG you guys are gorgeous!!! What a trip - 15 hours - yikes!! Can't wait to hear more...

9:21 PM  
Blogger Moore, Moore, Moore! said...

So glad that you guys made it back safely and I can't wait to meet Sophie soon!!!!

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home