Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Fun, Football, Food, and a Flat Tire!

This could be the longest slideshow ever but we had a busy weekend! After a drama filled week at work Chris decided we needed to go out to dinner and have a beer, so off we went to our fav place. Sophie was great and Hannah has to be the best big sister ever! Sophie enjoyed some tomato bisque and some chocolate mousse. Chris and I enjoyed our much needed beer! On Saturday we headed to a local college to watch a football game with friends. It was a beautiful day for a game and the kids all had a great time. In one of the pictures you can see the kids sliding down a grass hill on torn pieces of cardboard. They had a blast! On Sunday as we were racing out the door to go to church we discovered that we had a flat tire! UGH! The good thing was that we were still in our driveway, and Chris knows how to change a tire (I do not know how. I know horrible). Ben learned how to change a tire just in case I get another flat and I can't get a hold of Chris. After "my boys" fixed the tire we were off to Hannah's soccer game. She played well and it was another beautiful day in NC. Sophie cracks us up talking on the cell phone. For the record the first time we saw her do this we were in China. She was walking around our room pretending to talk on Chris's cell phone. Her foster family must have had a cell phone because she knew how to flip the phone open and started chatting! Too cute! On Monday my school family threw us a shower. Sophie got lots of cute clothes and some fun toys! It was fun to see everyone and Sophie was the star of the show!


6 Comments:

Blogger Unmadebeds said...

I cannot believe how much Hannah looks like you! Looks like you guys had a good time. Let me know what your plans are...jen_kruse1@hotmail.com. I can't wait to see you guys and meet Sophie!

9:21 AM  
Blogger Headmeister said...

I love these pics!!!! I think my fav is the one of Sophie on the cell phone...lol. I'm gonna have to take a trip down there to visit the fam after the holidays (look at me inviting myself...lol). Love it when you post, girlie, so keep them comin'!

12:07 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

What a great weekend! Lots of fun in the sun with the family. Ahhh...perfect! Love all the pics...keep 'em coming!

1:25 PM  
Blogger Maia said...

What a great slideshow!! (the more the better, with pictures!) And what a beautiful fall day! I feel a little more relaxed just looking at it! Thanks for sharing that, in the midst of my hectic week!

1:42 PM  
Blogger 4D said...

Except for the flat, sounds like good things are happening.

Enjoy your lovely family!

Keep smilin!

4:34 PM  
Blogger Special K said...

Very cute pics. Just a little darling. And the rest of the fam is gorgeous too!

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home