Monday, October 29, 2007

A Cute Picture with Some Randomness



Keeping with the fashionable bullet posts...

• A friend who adopted her daughter from China last year is pregnant with TWIN BOYS!
• Sometimes PMS makes me stupid sometime b*tchy. This month it’s both.
• I suddenly don’t want to return to work.
• Sophie’s and Ben’s Halloween costume is so cute you are going to die!
• Hannah’s costume captures her personality PERFECTLY!
• Sophie cracks me up when she covers her eyes to play peek a boo.
• We leave for Cincy on Sunday for Sophie’s surgery.
• Starting to freak a little about that, but once I get there I will be fine.
• So grateful to Krista for picking us from the airport and putting us up for the night.
• Looking forward to hanging out on her couch and chatting.
• Grateful to Robin and Maddy, Sandra and Tahlia for making plans to meet us in Cincy.
• Can’t wait to see Connie. I will post a pic to prove to all of you that she is alive and well.
• Can’t wait for Stacy to meet Sophie!
• I am going to miss Ben and Hannah like crazy. I have never been away from them for more that 3 days.
• Chris and I will celebrate our 14th anniversary in 2 different states. I will be in Ohio he will be in NC.
• I go back to work December 3rd. Did I mention that I have changed my mind about wanting to go back to work??
• Even though I am home all day, I don’t get as much done as I think I should.
• I can’t wait for soccer to end and basketball season to start.
• Have you seen the Christmas stuff up already?
• It is finally Fall here….and my pants for last year fit! Wahoooo!

14 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

Woohoo baby...I'll be seeing you sweet chicks on Monday!

9:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

loved the post and the sweet picture

9:51 PM  
Blogger Special K said...

I'm more than happy to put you up. I love girly slumber parties!!
Can't wait to meet Miss Sophie.
We're gonna have some fun. Don't worry. Everything will be just fine.

10:22 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

I will be thinking of you on your trip..
Everything will be fine...
Congrats to your friend that is pregnant...
Love the post...
Love the picture..
Have a Wonderful Evening.
Kim

11:19 PM  
Blogger kitchu said...

Man I wish I could see you guys!! Hope her surgery goes well, I'll be thinking of you guys. And can't wait to see the costumes!

11:25 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Can't wait to see the Halloween costumes! Gotta get my butt in gear and do some posts, just am having really bad issues right now, same old thang! SUCKS!!!
Don't think we will be making it up your way before you leave, don't know when we are gonna get the flooring! Wanted to see ya so bad, need some chearing up!
Will be sending ya'll cyber hugs, and wishes for the surgery!

12:03 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Can't wait to see you on Monday. I'm sure you are worried but we are praying for you, your family and for Sophie.
Yay for last years pants and for fall.. my favorite time of the year

7:53 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

wow I can't believe that it's already time for Sophie's surgery. You all will do great and we can't wait to see you once you're back home.

Sounds like you will be well taken care of when you're there though!

Heather

PS - love the bullet list ;)

9:24 AM  
Blogger Catherine said...

Great pic!

Will be praying for you while in Cincy. Wish I could join you and even went so far as to check into flights yesterday but just too pricy. Will be there in spirt and praying you and beautiful Miss Sophie through.

Looking forward to seeing the costume pics!

11:31 AM  
Blogger t~ said...

I dig bullets so I will reply with them....
*PMS is making me hungry this month.
*I like being my own boss.
*Wish I were in Cincy to hang w/ya.
*We will be celebrating our 14th anniversary next month out of the country. Darn shame it isn't China.
*I hardly get anything done b4 school's out.
*I hate all the Christmas crap out. I get an eye twitch every time I see an Christmas tree.
*Thanks for the reminder that my pants probably don't fit. I go thru this every stinkin' year.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Maia said...

Wishing you all the best with the surgery - how lovely to have a big circle of support when you get there!

2:04 PM  
Blogger 4D said...

Having great blogger friends close by will help and be a fun time.

Keep us posted on how things go.

Keep smilin!

3:09 PM  
Blogger Unmadebeds said...

I know what you mean about work. I go back the Monday before Thanksgiving...sucks! Why isn't my husband rich?!?!

3:20 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Wow - I can't believe surgery time has come so quick. I am glad so it can be over for you. Don't worry - everything WILL be fine, just like everyone said.

Yay! I fit into my other pants too. See what traveling to China and coming home with an active little lady does to the buttocks?!?!?

So cool that you are going to see everyone. Give them all hugs and smooches from me.

I am excited for Christmas of course...since we finally have Hannah - but I have to say that it will be really hard without my Copper....

Ssfe travels. Hope to see those Halloween pics before you go.

Oh and happy anniversary - early.

These were all supposed to be bullets....pretend there is one infront of each...LOL...

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home